Skip to main content

Dear Best Friend,

I remember those good old days,


When we were both or none.
Those edgy nights where we would creep out the door,
Pure adrenaline rushing through our veins,
Utter fear of being caught.
I remember those dizzy nights,
Were we would dance to “our” song,
And sign to the top of our lungs;
Laughing till our belly throbbed.
I remember our road trips to the lake,
The “churritos Diana” that never missed.
The painful scrapes in our knees and elbows,
After a good hour bouncing and falling.
Evidence of the adventure we had experienced.
I remember those intense deep talks,
Were we would share our dreams, but also our biggest fears.
When we would get tired of each other or get mad at one another,
But at the end always realizing,
there was no one else we would rather be with.
I can’t remember when I began trusting you so completely.
But I did.
It was then, when I needed you the most,
That you left my side.
At the time I was most vulnerable,
You left me to go through hell all alone.
Where did I go wrong?

I can’t describe, not even through words
What I felt, being replaced.
We all change I guess, but all is forgiven.

So Dear Best Friend,
Thank you for the memories…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Half Human, Half Universe...

There is a universe within her, That no one ever dares to probe; With such deep misty corners, That consume you with her wanderlust. The shooting stars prowling inside her, Reflect her infinite hopes; That with her bold ambition, Persues without fall. She is mad and she is fire. Her soul burns with deep desires. She wants everything and settles for nothing; With her intense passion for exotic places and minds. A glitch within human specie she is; She scares people because she is whole all by herself, And with her blissful insanity, She has the power to conquer the world.

Querer, pero no poder.

No siempre “Querer es poder”, No siempre se hace lo que se quiere hacer. No siempre se tiene lo que se quiere tener. No siempre se siente lo que se quiere sentir. En ese maldito dilema, Querer quedarme. queriendo irme Sintiéndome culpable, Sintiéndome como un pendejo, Por aun sentir lo que siento. Quiero no sentir eso, pero no puedo. Quiero sentir eso, volver a eso, pero no puedo. Me lo prohíben. Me lo prohíbo. Estoy perdido. No se que putas hacer.

Maldito Tiempo

Paró todo.  Menos el maldito tiempo.  Sin esperar nada, sin esperar a nadie, el siguió corriendo. Mientras todo se detuvo despiadadamente el continuó y continuó. Tomó la delantera, nosotros impotentes, varados. Y ganó, una vez más la victoria se llevó. Maldito tiempo, Devolveme lo que me correspondía. Devolveme las horas, los días, las memorias que eran mías.  Ganaste haciendo trampa Maldito tiempo.